Monday, December 17, 2012

Club Penguin Stage Play December 2012 – Humbug Holiday

Today, Club Penguin released the new stage play, Humbug Holiday. This holiday themed stage play represents the start of the holiday season on Club Penguin. In the Stage Catalog, for the Humbug Holiday play, there aren’t any cheats or hidden items. This play will be on the shores of Club Penguin until the start of 2013. Lets take a look at what’s good with the Club Penguin Stage Play December 2012 – Humbug Holiday act.

Club Penguin Stage Play December 2012 - Humbug Holiday
Club Penguin Stage Play December 2012 - Humbug Holiday
I think that this is a fun and exciting play. Do you like it? Have you even taken a look? I remember this play from last year. I think this was a new play last year, but I’m not quite sure. Oh well, it’s fun, just enjoy the moments of this stage play while we can. Are you ready for the holiday season? Don’t forget we have the Holiday Party 2012 this Saturday. Graser 10 and I are ready to host a phenomenal one. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment