Monday, December 17, 2012

Club Penguin Codes December 2012 Text Guide

 

Here is how to unlock the new Club Penguin Codes for December 2012. We’re written up the complete walkthrough guide to get 2500 coins.
  1. Logon to Club Penguin.
  2. Before selecting a server, click on the “Unlock Items Online!” sign. It is in the top right corner.
  3. Select the option “I’ve got a code”.
  4. Enter the following codes: ICEBERGS, PEZGLOBO, DULCEDUL, 17PUFFLE, SUSHICHA.
If you want to get the Tree Topper Hat, follow the instructions below:
  1. Logon to Club Penguin.
  2. Before selecting a server, click on the “Unlock Items Online!” sign. It is in the top right corner.
  3. Select the option “I’ve got a code”.
  4. Enter the following code: SURPRISE
Enter Club Penguin Code
That is one item that will surely get you in the Holiday spirit. Well, that wraps up the Club Penguin Codes December 2012 post. What did you spend your free coins on? Do you like the Tree Topper Hat? I surely do. Let me know in a comment, I love hearing from you guys
universal646

No comments:

Post a Comment